03 September, 2015

Made With Love







 






Folk Art

There has recently been a mammoth movement towards handmade and handcrafted objects.

I am particularly loving handwoven wall hangings and macrame pot plant holders.
It reminds me of stuff I used to make with my mum in the seventies ~
but this time around it has a fresh, new look.
They are really well suited to a beach house particularly when made in organic materials,
in natural, beachy colours.
Even better if you make it yourself! 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, collages by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...