07 September, 2015

My Spring Cupcakes

















What a perfect way to celebrate Spring.

I made these mini cupcakes on the weekend ~
iced them in mixed pastel shades,
then decorated them in sprinkles and sparkles.
I filled the house with Spring flowers and blossom off the fruit trees.
The sun shone in the open windows and suddenly there was a spring in my step 
and a smile on my face .....
Spring is here!

Melissah xox

Photos & styling by me | Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

3 comments:

HayleySarah said...

Definitely a perfect way to kick off Spring. Love those pastel shades xx

manuela carvalho said...

Uau!!! Delicious cupcakes:)
Manuela

Sam said...

Hi Melissah, your cup cakes are lovely and your photography is amazing. Sam

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...