01 September, 2015

Spring In The Hamptons







 






Spring In tHe Hamptons by Coastal Style Blog


Spring calls for a fresh take on decorating.

It's the the perfect time of year to
dust away the the winter blues and give your home a fresh makeover.
Start with a top to bottom spring clean,
throw open the windows to let the fresh air in
then fill the house with fresh flowers and greenery from the garden.
Pack away the winter woollies, firewood and knitted throws and
freshen up living rooms and bedrooms with spring florals,
fresh greens and pretty sorbet shades.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, hearts, 10-11 by Coastal Style
 
Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

Lee Dewsnap said...

This house is gorgeous, I have pinned nearly all these images. It was interesting to see the hallway floors have a white wash, it is something I would love to do in my home but felt I would have to do the whole house, this house seems to have it only in the hallway so maybe I could do this after all and leave the back part of my house with natural wood floors.

Your blog always inspires me and your house is beautiful.

Beauty Follower said...

Wonderful white decor... great outfit too!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...