02 September, 2015

Tropical Waters





 

Photobucket





 



Next week I am heading up to sunny Queensland so the fun begins with packing and last minute shopping. I am a frighteningly organized person so I have my packing list on an excel spreadsheet that I modify for each  trip and check off as I pack. I used to travel heaps for work so it was really handy when I was racing out the door to catch a plane.

I found a pretty comprehensive one online that can be downloaded and modified to suit. If you always get to your destination and have found that you have forgotten something essential then this may be  just for you! Packing List

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Smallbathroom Makeovers said...

Love your beach lifestyle. Its so adorable. Here are some great bathroom design ideasto onset this fall. Do see once it will give you a lot of ideas.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...