02 October, 2015

Beach Shack Love










Love The Look




The simple life.

Adopt a bare essentials approach to living with a simple beach house
focused on relaxation and spending time with family and friends.
Sometimes people forget that keeping things simple improves your quality of life ~
less debt, fewer bills and less housework!
Keep interiors pared back and easy care for fuss free weekends and holidays.
I'm loving simple interiors in white and neutral tones
with just a hint of colour here and there.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 56 Coastal Style,

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

HayleySarah said...

omg this is my heaven, a beautiful little cottage like that right by te beach, extra bonus with the turquoise splashes :)
http://art-love-fashion.blogspot.com.au/

Lee Dewsnap said...

Love that cute little beach house, it would make the perfect artist studio for me. I am looking for ideas for a studio for my garden. I am so excited as I have just bought a beach house, well concrete pad at the moment but it will be finished in February. It is small but so cute and Hamptons style interior.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...