20 January, 2016

Coastal Style Magazine




An exciting announcement .....

Today I finally get to launch a really big project of mine ....

Coastal Style Magazine

It has been on the go for a long time and has taken me 
a riduculous amount of time to put together.
It features a house tour,
my own food photography and styling,
interior decorating inspiration,
my favourire recipes and
the latest summer homewares trends.
I hope you find plenty of inspiration on it's 92 pages!

So make yourself a cuppa, sit back, relax and have a flick through!

Melissah xox

Photography for magazine by Matt Lord & Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

5 comments:

Melbourne Girl said...

WELL DONE YOU ! ! !
That is magnificent Melissah. So bright and fresh
Really wonderful
xx

Ashlea Kerr said...

Big congrats, that so marvellous! What a beautiful collection of shopping picks, recipes and your wonderful home. Lovely Melissah xx

Lisa said...

Thank you for sharing! Your house is so beautiful!

lala said...

FANTASTIC!!!! I absolutely love your magazine - such beautiful photos and very creative decor ideas. Your home is gorgeous. I just happened to buy scallops this morning, so I will be making your scallop recipe for dinner tonite. Congratulations on a wonderful and very well thought out publication!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...