14 January, 2016

My House Features in Australian House & Garden















 







Exciting Times!

I have been dying to share some exciting news with you .....
In the Jan 2016 issue (featured above) our house appeared in Australian House & Garden.
It has taken almost 2 years before it finally got to grace it's pages so it's been a long, long wait!
I have had to keep quiet about it just in case something happened and it never appeared.

It's a 5 page spead on the story of our renovation.
It includes a budget breakdown, my renovating tips, floorplans and lots of photos.
Here are a few photos that appeared in the magazine and a few others that didn't quite make it. Enjoy!

Melissah xox

Photography by Matt Lord for Coastal Style.

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

6 comments:

SUSAN said...

FABULOUS
have been watching your transformation of your wonderful beach house.....congratulations!!!

Ashlea Kerr said...

Congrats and well done - I remember you mentioning this many months ago and I kept an eye out and here it is! Voila and how beautiful. Well done on all your hard work xx

Rani @ La Maison Jolie said...

Congratulations!!! The house looks absolutely fantastic!!! Very well deserved! xx

Melbourne Girl said...

That's sensational! Congrats big time Melissah....the house and you look terrific! Well done
I don't know how you kept it under wraps for so long!
xxx

Carissa Westman said...

Fantastic! It is a beautiful home. Well deserved! x

Lisa said...

Congratulations!! Your house is so beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...