16 February, 2016

Queensland Beach House Style














A splash of tropical colour!

This Queensland beach house really makes my heart sing.
I love the all white palette with the pops of lemon and lime.
My favourite feature is the alfresco area with the extended kichen counter,
pool and swinging chair.
I also a big fan of the kitchen with it's Shaker doors and nod to the Hamptons.
The exterior colour palette is also very chic
with pale grey weatherboards and white trim ~
it looks crisp, clean and fresh.

Melissah xox

Photos by Hannah Blackmore via Adore Magazine, fashion by Wishlistcollage by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Nancy "Dru" Beesley said...

Hi! I love the lift up pass thru window in the Queensland house. I want to put one in when I renovate. Where can I get one?

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...