29 February, 2016

Summer Things I Love



summercolors11

summercolors16

summercolors12




summercolors14

summercolors13 


Good-bye Summer - I love you!

It's killing me to have to say good-bye to summer. 
I know there are gorgeous Autumn days ahead but summer is by far my favourite season.

Here are just a few things I will miss about summer:~

lovely, bright summer fashions
light and healthy salads
summer parties with friends
entertaining on the deck on the deck
ice-cream & fruity popsicles
seafood, seafood and more seafood!

I envy those of you with summer just around the corner!

Melissah xox


Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...