25 March, 2016

A Natural Easter








 




I like to keep things simple ...

Therefore I am loving this Easter inspiration in natural tones.

For an organic, rustic Easter look this year ~
layer natural materials and textures like
linen, wood, paper and straw.
Mix in some elements from nature like
birds' nests, branches and twigs ~
keep the colours soft and earthy
mixed back with plenty of white
for a Nordic inspired Easter.

I hope you all have a happy and relaxing Easter break.

Melissah xox

Images via The Style Files, collage by Coastal Style

Check out more inspiraion on my Easter board in Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...