04 March, 2016

Blue Days




 






Indigo Blue by Coastal Style Blog


Find inspiration in the beautiful blue of the ocean.

Inspired by deep oceans and stormy skies
these shades of inky blue and washed out denim
are great colours for a relaxed beach house.
These casual, subdued tones are both practical and calming.
Think heavy duty fabrics like linen, cotton, chambray and denim.
Mix in some stripes, ikat prints and tie-dye for a modern twist. 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8 Wishlist123

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

anita said...

I love these blues..if I could redo my home..I would do this! love it, thanks for the inspiration!

Michelle said...

Hi Melissah,

I love the white chair that you posted. Do you know where it was purchased?

Your blog is amazing!

Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...