01 March, 2016

Classical Californian Beach Home













































Loving this chic and stylish decor scheme.

When I stumbled across Becki Owens Design, I stumbled across a whole lot of pretty! I really feel in lovve with her work and her attention to detail. This San Clemente, Californian beach house photographed by Ashlee Raubach is my favorite project in her portfolio. The home's natural surroundings inspired the colors and materials, with a focus on soft muted greens and blues for the textiles and decor. The mostly neutral colour palette is offset with rustic finishes, beautifully textured fabrics and lovely, warm timber tones. The low key palette allows the stunning ocean views to take centre stage. I love the coastal inspired lighting, the gorgeous furniture and the beautiful accessories. Everything is balanced, harmonious and understated ~ resulting in an overall mood of calm and tranquility. I have the perfect inspiration for my next client after an elegant Hamptons-inspired interior!

Melissah xox

Photography: Ashlee Raubach |source: House Of Turquoise, fashion by Archimedes

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...