19 March, 2016

Easter Joy in Aqua












I just love Easter .....

They are two dates on the calendar that I get overly excited about
and that's Christmas and Easter.

Being a designer, it's a great excuse to transform the house and create a new look
as well as add a little bit of magic.
The shops are full of inspiring ideas and cute decorations.
If you live in Australia ~ my go to shop for
beautifully wrapped, quality Easter eggs is Haighs and
for gorgeous gift ideas and Easter decorations it's Bed, Bath 'n Table.
Because my beach house has aqua accents ....
I am loving this Easter inspiration in aqua.
There's lots of yummy treats to make and
 great ideas to help you create your own pretty Easter table setting.

Melissah xox


Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Wendy Dewar Hughes said...

So pretty! I love aqua, especially on these coloured eggs.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...