27 March, 2016

Easter Pastel Inspiration












 



Loving this pastel themed Easter inspiration.

Easter brings out the creative side in me.
I love decorating the house in Springtime pastels and
creating a magical table setting.
One year I'll go to town and add baby chicks and a bunny to the scene
~ like this gorgeous setting from Style Me Pretty
but the big dilemma is what to do with them the next day when the party is over!
I'm sure the pet shop won't want them back.
So until then, I'll content myself with toy ones that don't require feeding!!!
I love rustic tablescapes created from
wire baskets, flowers, moss, bird's nests, vintage finds, crafty gifts, hand-dyed eggs
and homemade treats like my baby cupcakes above.
So this pretty, Springtime Easter inspiration is right up my alley!

Happy Easter ... and don't eat too many Easter eggs!!

Melissah xox

Images via Coastl Style's Pinterest Easter Board, collages and cupcakes by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...