03 March, 2016

Off to The Hamptons











 



Packing for the Hamptons


 


Weekends at the Hamptons
  
Wow, anything that mixes the seaside, happy looking people, nautical stripes and having fun captures my attention ~ so I am loving this summer campaign by Clarks. I only wish I was heading off to the Hamptons for a chilled-out weekend.

If you are lucky enough to be heading off to the beach this weekend then you might find this handy beach list above very useful. Don't forget to pack a few clever things like a good book, a backgammon set, scrabble, bikes, tennis raquets and your golf clubs for the days that are rainy or a bit overcast.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, packing list by  Savy Home Blog

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...