26 March, 2016

Travel Moments in Pink



summer-colors-pink2




summer-colors-pink-4


summer-colors-pink-3



Mediterranean pink in bloom

I love the shock of colour that you associate with places like the Greek Islands, India, Italy and Morocco. These exotic destinations are not afraid of colour and you can see it bursting forth on buildings, in markets, in flowers and in their clothing. Today I am loving this gorgeous shade of pink that reminds me of cascading bourganvillea flowers over white washed buildings, strawberry gelatis and cheeky summer outfits that scream summer!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8 fashion by Stacey Gustin , collages by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

3 comments:

Wendy Dewar Hughes said...

I love these colours. Such a pretty selection of photos.

Lina von Silbermandel´s Welt said...

pink is great ! i love it ! very nice pictures. xo, Lina

Garima said...

nice

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...