14 April, 2016

A Relaxed Life










  


Pops of colour keeps this house fresh and vibrant.

This simple yet stylish beach house caught my eye.
In many ways it reminds me of my own beach house.
White painted weatherboards,
large decks and green lawns,
a coastal palette of blues and aquas
served up with lashings of white.
It's relaxed and unpretentious and
looks like a very inviting place to relax and unwind on the weekend.
I also love that vintage style bike ~  I so what one of those!

Melissah xox

Images via 1-4 + 6, 7 fashion story, 5 + 8 collages by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

edbdesigns said...

Love the easy breezy vibe! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...