05 April, 2016

Agnandi Suites in Mykonos



Agnandi Suites in Mykonos

Agnandi Suites in Mykonos

Agnandi Suites in Mykonos

Agnandi Suites in Mykonos

Agnandi Suites in Mykonos

Agnandi Suites in Mykonos

Agnandi Suites in Mykonos

Agnandi Suites in Mykonos

Agnandi Suites in Mykonos

Agnandi Suites in Mykonos

Agnandi Suites in Mykonos

Agnandi Suites in Mykonos

Agnandi Suites in Mykonos

Agnandi Suites in Mykonos


Travel Essentials




Paradise in the Greek Islands

Agnanti Suites is a recently renovated complex of homes and studios in Mykonos. And is exactly the place I’d like to stay on any future trips to the Greek islands. It looks calm, fresh, welcoming and in character with Greek style and architecture. I’m picturing myself on that terrace gazing at the deep blue sea horizon, all deadlines and projects a million miles away. Just me, my hubby ... and the sea. Sigh!

To find more about Agnandi Suites and click here.

Melissah xox

Credits: My Paradissifashion story by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

edbdesigns said...

This is just beyond. I really love the stones that are incorporated in the floor. I could be very happy staying here!
edbdesignssb.com

Wendy Dewar Hughes said...

It's breathtaking. Yes, Greece is on my must-visit list, too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...