27 April, 2016

Hanging Chairs






hainging-chair

haningchair-2

hangstoel17

HANING-CHAIR-

hc

hanging-chair-12


Relax in Style!

One of my favorite furniture pieces for a beach house is a rattan hanging chair. Ten years ago I desperately wanted one but didn't have the right space and they are still on the top of my 'must have' list! Now that we have just finished our kitchen coutyard, I am thinking about getting one for the new deck so I am on the lookout for some style inspiration. Here are some of my favourite examples ~ my top pick is the the one on offer from Serena & Lilly (images 1,2 & 3) ~ it's available in both white and natural rattan.

Melissah xox

Source: The Style Files, images via 1-34 | 5. unknown | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE THE BEST BLOG EVER!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for providing this beautiful blog! It is so beautiful and calming and I look forward to viewing your posts...thank you for taking the time to share your beautiful lifestyle and pictures!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...