07 April, 2016

Mini Trend | Decorating With Succulents








 





Succulent Fever

I might be married to a landscape architect but I am no green thumb!
However I do love this current trend of indoor succulents.
Now they are supposed to be hardy as, drought tolerant and almost impossible to kill ~
now that sounds like my kind of plant!!!

Here are few grower tips on how best to care for your succulents.

  • When repotting your plant, use a soil blend designed for desert plants.
  • When you water your plant, water it until it starts draining out of the bottom.
  • Water once a month, but in warmer climates water every two weeks.
  • Your plant should get 3-4 hours of morning or afternoon sun (or a combination of both).
  • Avoid sun during the hottest point of the day.
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, | collages bCoastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

moni.ka said...

It's look very good. I think I will organize succulent in my home-office :)

edbdesigns said...

Here in California with huge amounts of sun and a drought to boot, succulents are perfect. I love them for their different shapes and colors and how they add an architectural quality to any space. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...