29 April, 2016

Shades of Grey












Loving soft shades of grey with neutrals.

The weather is starting to getting chilly
so I'm thinking about getting out my winter woollies.
It's time to start unpacking my coats, gloves scarves and beanies,
ready for brisk walks on the beach.
There's nothing better than a hot cup of chocolate by the fire
and some home baked cookies
after a long walk on a cold, windy day.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6 moodboard by Coastal Style, 7 Archimedes 

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the soft greys! And love the outfit.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...