10 June, 2016

All Things Copper













Copper Madness

I grew up in the seventies when copper was all the rage.
My parents had copper pots, planters and accessories dotted all around the house.
Over time I developed an absolute disdain for these dated relics.
Roll on thirty years and shock, horror I'm blogging about how great copper is!!!
Anyway it's back in fashion and I'm not one to hold a grudge ...
so I'll happily jump on the bandwagon and fill my home with copper accessories
to give it a fresh, seasonal update.
My picks for the season are the pendant lights and the copper cutlery ... very chic!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3 collage by Coastal Style, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...