06 June, 2016

Aqua Accents Around My Home





 








Current Obsession - Ocean Hued Shades 

Say good-by to the winter blues and add a pop of colour to brighten up your home. A splash of aqua or turquoise will go a long way to lifting your spirits as well! I used these accent colours around my home (above) to bring the colours of the ocean inside. We are really lucky to have 180 degrees of ocean view and on sunny day we can get these exact colours in the shallow waters lapping up on the beach and it's just magical.  

Melissah xox

Photography : Matt Lord for Coastal Style | fashion story via Archimedes

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Love this color!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...