15 June, 2016

Dreaming of Mykonos



mykonos-6

mykonos-3

mykonbos-4

myk-9

mykonos-1

mykonos-5

mykonos-7

mykonos-2




Island Paradise

Today's post is a little escapism to the beautiful Island of Mykonos, a small Greek island part of the Cyclades. I haven't been there in 25 years but these gorgeous photos by Marta Locklear bring the memories flooding back. It really is a photographer's paradise. It still looks every little bit as charming now, as it was back then. One day I will get back there with my husband in tow to show him what a breathtaking place it is. 

Melissah xox


Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...