16 June, 2016

Rustic Beach Style









bring-it-home-beach-living-room



Vacation dreaming

My body may be at my work desk today, but my mind is at the beach, drifting off to faraway, exotic  destinations. I'm dreaming of somewhere hot, soaking up the sun and salt water.  I can’t stop thinking about adventures that await me next summer. I'm dreaming of quaint villages in the Mediterranean with seaside cottages decorated in sorbet shades. I'm daydreaming of picnics, boat rides, alfresco dining in open-air restaurants. Today's inspiration and moodboard is full of rustic charm and seaside romance. I hope you enjoy the holiday escapism!

* The inspiration photo for the moodboard is the home of Úrsula Mascaró, 
photographed by Pablo Zuloaga for Elle Spain.

Melissah xox

Images via  1, 2, 34, 56, 7 moodboard by Camille Styles | fashion story & photo collage by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...