05 June, 2016

Summer Outdoor Living











An Outdoor Life

Longer days and warmer nights are two things I love about summer.
One of my favourite pastimes is enjoying dinner with friends
on our deck on a balmy summer's evening.
In order to maximise the great outdoors blur the lines between indoor and outdoor living.
Create outdoor spaces that are an extension of your indoor lifestyle
and make the most of the warm weather
with casual lunches, alfresco dining under the stars
and drinks with friends.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7 | collages 2 + 6 by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

Lina von Silbermandel´s Welt said...

Amazing ♥

sandi said...

Love your blog, but this is absolutely one of my favorites you've done!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...