02 June, 2016

White Carribbean Beach Villa












 Tropical Getaway

Today we're visiting a gorgeous Caribbean villa with a natural color palette. The house has an open structure, stunning outdoor areas and is a great collaboration between the Dutch designer Piet Boon and the interior designer Karin Meyn. The duo has an international following and a reputation for their timeless design, clever use of natural materials and eye for minimal aesthetics. There is a saying ”heaven is a little closer in a house by the sea” ~ if I was relaxing back on that day bed, looking out to see, then I could see how that would be possible!

Melissah xox

Photography: Piet Boon via 79 ideas, fashion story

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Mia Coman said...

I follow your blog for a long time. It is particularly interesting and inspiring. When I look at your posts ... I feel in a permanent vacation!
I wish you a long and beautiful summer.
Greetings,
Mia Coman, Sighisoara-Rumanien

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...