24 June, 2016

White & Rustic



the-style-files-bedroom-1

the-style-files-bedroom-4

the-style-files-bedroom-3

the-style-files-bedroom-2





Rustic Beach House



Rustic Simplicity

To create a clean and simple rustic look in your beach house keep the decor and furnishings simple and understated. The color palette should be light and subdued - white and grey with warm materials & textures like wood and wool. Timber should be worn and furniture should be aged with plenty of character. Get as much light into the house as possible and decorate with natural fibres and homemade wares like ceramics, wall hangings, throws and art.

Photography: 1-4 images by Paulina Arcklin

Melissah xox

Images via 1-4 The Style Files6 | 5, 7 + 8 by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

Seawashed said...

Oh my goodness this is everything that I love. But I could never sleep with that light hanging over me. I would fear of it falling on me! I love love all the white and even the white dog. I have one too...a maltese.

edbdesigns said...

My favorite combo! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...