12 July, 2016

Kelly Green Style










Casual in kelly green



A vibrant mix of colour

I love it when I see something fresh and unexpected,
so when I saw this kitchen with it's Kelly Green painted cabinets
it really caught my eye.
I love to see designers and home owners pushing boundaries,
 going against the norm and trying something new.
Most of us follow trends too closely,
so seeing something different that works beautifully
gives us the courge to think outside the box.
The vibrant artwork and the bright accessories really make this kitchen pop.

Melissah xox

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...