28 July, 2016

White Hamptons Style Kitchens



 







 


 




Classic White Kitchens

I won't deny it  ~
I am obessesed with white on white kitchens.
And nothing gets me more excited than a classic Hamptons style kitchen.
Nothing looks more stylish than elegant profiled doors,
carrara marble benchtops,
white subway tiled splashbacks,
chic pendant lights,
white ceramic sinks and old fashioned taps.

Melissah xox

Images via 1-234, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-10, 11 moodboard by Bright & Beautiful

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

Natalie Land said...

Love these!! Thanks.

Anajá Schmitz said...

Belíssima casa. Amei.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...