03 July, 2016

Winter Beach Days













Get your house ready for winter.

I love dressing up the house for winter.
Out comes the cosy cushions, chunky throws and knitted blankets.
I have a thing for anything warm and woolly ~
including socks, beanies, scarves, gloves and jumpers.
The chunkier and more textured the better!
If it's got pom poms or tassells even better!!
I fill the house with scented candles and
 baskets of firewood, kindling and pinecones.
The fire roars all winter long and
we bunker down in our cosy beach house! 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 82 + 4 collages by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Justdalal said...

Lovely pictures. I am going to the beach tomorrow because of this blog post :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...