24 August, 2016

Artist in Residence | Prudence Caroline












Prudence and her dachshund Greta get to work.


Living Colour with Prudence Caroline

Victorian painter Prudence Caroline keeps popping up on my radar with her bright, abstract paintings. The colours are fresh and vibrant and always catch my eye. Prudence lives on the coast, not far from me, so maybe that's why I think they are suited to modern coastal homes. Prudence’s artworks transform simple rooms into dynamic, happy spaces. The bring colour and life to blank spaces. 
 
Melissah xox

Images via House & Garden

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

HayleySarah said...

gorgeous work and a lovely set of pictures too x

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...