30 August, 2016

Newport Beach House | Part 2
















Coastal Serenity

This is part two of the feature on this stunning Newport Beach house.

Today's post showcases the tranquil bedrooms and a luxurious bathroom featuring a charming claw foot bath. I love the bunk room with it's shaker style joinery, clever storage, cute window seat, nautical pendants and quirky styling. The room is charming and full of character and looks like a fun place to hang out for its' little occupants. The master bedroom has to be my favourite room in the house with it's four poster bed, open fire, exposed rafters and comfy seating. I could see myself curled up on that window seat lost in a good book! I also love this bedroom's huge proprtions and the light, airy feel. The tranquil palette of soft ocean blues is also the perfect answer for a coastal bedroom.

I know I have featured this house before but it's so inspirational
 when I discovered more photos I just had to share them with you!  

Melissah xox

Images via Blackband Design | moodboard 

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...