01 August, 2016

Picture Perfect



 

 

 

 

 

 







Summer essentials


A feast for the eyes

I have been a long time admirer of Canadiana  blogger, Monika Hibbs, and her impeccable style.
I've followed her through two decorating journeys and I have loved both houses.
The above images are a mixture of my favourite looks from both of her homes.
The beautiful styling and gorgeous photography always brings her homes to life.
I think the key to her decorating success is a calming palette of neutrals,
mostly in beige and white.
She has focused on comfort and easy living and
created rooms that are homely with a sense of calm.
 She has paid a lot attention to the architectural details to give these new homes more character.
I love all the wainscotting, mouldings and panelling that's been used throughout.
I am also a big fan of the classic joinery and the elegant light fittings.
However, for me, what really sets this house apart is the styling and
all the pretty pastel details from flowers, to cakes, cookies and bar carts.

Melissah xox

Images via Monika Hibbs, fashion by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...