18 September, 2016

A Beach House in South Africa


Sa1

sa2

sa4

sa8

sa7

sa3

sa5


sa6



A beach house with charm

This laid-back wood-clad bungalow on Cape Town’s Bakoven beach oozes seaside style. The lucky owners are Cathy, Mike and their three children. A lover of bargain finds, the resourceful Cathy did the interiors herself. I love the all-white inerior, the timber clad ceilings and walls as well as those beautiful high ceilings. The furniture and styling is simple and inviting with a vintage feel. The absolute beach front position is stuff dreams are made of!

Melissah xox

Credits: images by Micky Hoyle via House & Leisure via The Style Files, fashion story

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

Pamela said...

good taste is universal. :D Motivating images.

Svenja said...

This looks unreal, so beautiful! I especially like the bedroom with the tub!
I am glad I found your blog :)
Love, Svenja
www.traumzuhause.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...