30 September, 2016

American Patriotic Style












Patriotic in red, white & blue

Classic American styling always goes down well in a beach house particularly
 when the style of architecture has it's roots in places like New England and the Hamptons.
I love the classic stars and stripes in the old red white and blue and I'm not even American!!!
I am a big fan of Ralph Lauren and Gant though 
and they really embrace that classic, all American style.
I think it's an especially great look for boys' bedrooms.  

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3 Coastal Style 34, 5, 6, 7 fashion story 

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...