25 September, 2016

Mood Indigo



shakira-lr-5

shakira-lr-2

 shakira-lr-1

 shakira-lr-17





Indigo Crush



Bohemian style crush

I'm loving this mini trend that I am seeing for summer
of moody indigo blue in tie dye and bohemian prints.
Not only is it popping up on my radar in swimwear, sarongs, summer dresses and separates
but I'm seeing it in cushion covers and bedlinen. 
It's a great look for a beach house and it looks super sharp
when teamed back with crisp whites, warm timber, textured lighting
and a few boho or Moroccan accessories.
 
The lovely homewares featured above are from Shakiraz Designs.

Melissah xox


Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...