13 September, 2016

Newport Heights House | Part 2










Chic Coastal Style



A Soothing Retreat

 Continuing on from yesterday's post, here are the remaing pics of the Newport Heights tour.\

The master bedroom is a relaxed oasis of tranquility. I love the high ceiling, the abundance of space and that romantic four poster bed. I think I would really struggle to get out of bed in the mornings if I lived here!! I also really love that outdoor lounge ~ it looks like the perfect spot for  glass of red by the fire when there's a bit of a chill in the air.

Melissah xox

Credits: Blsackband Design, | fashion story by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...