16 October, 2016

Boho Brights






 







Bohemian Rhapsody

When I see inspiration like this it makes me want to redecorate my house.
I know this a passing trend
but I think it would be fun and challenging to recreate this look at home.
My white weatherboard house is the prefect canvas for this style and
 it wouldn't cost a bomb if you scoured flea markets, garage sales
and hunted down some second hand bargains.
My only problem is my husband likes modern, minimal style
so I don't think I would ever get it over the line!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Led Down Lights said...

Wow that's really nice and it look beautiful. Great interior and decorating concept. Thanks for sharing the brilliant idea.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...