04 October, 2016

Edit in Navy & Orange









 




A Bold Statement

This season accessorise with a pop of colour. Vibrant orange and midnight navy have long been companions found in coastal landscapes. Before the world awakens, the midnight sky merges with deep, dark oceans then comes alive when the sun begins to rise with an orange glow on the horizon. In the home, this bold combination works best in small doses. Start with a blank canvas of white and neutrals then layer it with midnight blue and playful orange and watch the space come alive!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Archimedes, 7 Blue Hydrangea, 8

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

pamela said...

I love these two colors together. It feels like an updated coastal instead of red white and blue. This was my original plan but more coral than orange. Now that we are remodeling, I might tweak my palette a bit but your images are gorgeous. Now I'm just confused. :D
pamela

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...