10 October, 2016

Shades of Aqua & Turquoise



















In the mood for colour

Today is a quick tour of my home and as you can see
 I am a little obsessed with aqua and turquoise!
The house is almost all white with blonde timber,
lime washed finishes and sandy coloured sofas
so these pops of colour brighten up a very simple colour palette
and fill the house with happy vibes!
The other great thing is the colour is all in the small details
so when I get sick of things I can easily create an entirely
new scheme by simply updating the accessories.

Melissah xox

Photography : Matt Lord |moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...