01 November, 2016

A Charming 1920's Californian Cottage



ramsey-covey-interior-1


ramsey-covey-interior-4

ramsey-covey-interior-2

ramsey-covey-interior-3

ramsey-covey-interior-5

 

ramsey-covey-interior-6 





Spanish Mission

This 1920s Spanish cottage in California is not large but it makes up for it in character.
 Details such as the plaster fireplace, arches, coved ceilings and candle alcoves
 give this house a warm, cosy feel.
I love the Mediterranean style of architecture in this home.. 
I have always been attracted to homes with architectural interest and a sense of history ~
and this house possesses both.
I love places with soul, quirky details and a personality of their own.
They are 3 elements that drew me to my own beach house.

Melissah xox

Credits: Rue Mag via The Style Files |images by Stacey Ramsey | fashion story

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...