04 November, 2016

Springtime Blues
















 



Singing the Blues

Open up the windows and let the sea breeze sail in.
I have just given the house and garden a major Spring clean
 and I must say, I am feeling pretty pleased with myself!
There's fresh flowers, furniture has been rearranged
and accessories have been edited and updated.
I have taken inspiration from these interiors by interior designer, Rita Chan
and moved into a palette of gentle blues for a Springtime freshen up.

Melissah xox

Images via Rita Chan Interiors, hearts, moodboard, fashion story by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...