11 November, 2016

Travel | Atlantic Byron Bay












Bryron Bay Holidsay Style







Let's go to Byron Bay!

The last time I went to Byron Bay I was thirty and it was a different life back there, going to see bands, dancing on the stage, cheap takeaway and up all night partying. Days were full of exploring and learning to surf, dive or hang glide. Twenty years on and life moves at slower, more sophisticated pace - things are more subdued and I no longer look at a cheap backpacker accommodation with the same enthusiasm that I did back then!

These days I am on the lookout for stylish accommodation with local character, good restaurants with atmosphere and a decent wine list serving food prepared with love. I walk and swim rather than snorkle amongst reef sharks and parasail. You might call me boring ... but I'm now happiest with less adventure and a few more luxuries!

Therefore The Atlantic at Byron Bay is on my bucket list. This boutique hotel is a collection of individually styled guestrooms in original coastal cottages surrounded by palm trees and lush gardens. It looks like a tropical oasis with the perfect amount of charm and coastal style. The d├ęcor of each guesthouse is inspired by a combination of boutique Caribbean hotels and the surf culture that permeates throughout Byron Bay. Each cottage is connected through raised wooden pathways that meander through the gardens. Located in the heart of Byron and surrounded by some of Australia's best surf breaks this is the perfect destination for hubby and I. I'll hit the shops while he's out looking for a wave!

Melissah xox

Images via The Atlantic Byron Bay |moodboard by Barngirl, | collage & fashion story by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...