13 November, 2016

Trend Alert : Banana Leaf Print






 




Tropical Prints



Going bananas!

Get ready for a heat wave, because palm fronds, banana leaves, ferns and 
other flamboyant foliage are the new favorites of the design set.

There have been quite a few trends that I’ve been loving this season, but I think it’s safe to say that this one has to be one of my faves. It's a great way to add a slightly retro, tropical vibe to a casual beach house. The banana leaf print is everywhere this season ~ gracing cushions, bedlinen, homewares, art, fashion ... even handbags! It’s such an iconic look that reminds me of old Hollywood glamour but with a modern, tropical twist.

Melissah xox 

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8 | collage & moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...