24 January, 2017

Sophisticated Boho Beachy Style







Boho Chic















Stylish, boho chic

Blackband Design Interior Designers keep popping up on my radar. I have featured a number of their projects over the years so I obviously find their design aesthetic very appealing and I'm sure you'll agree with me this beach house with its relaxed boho vibe is worthy of showcasing.

When Blackband Design began renovations on a stylish, young family’s home in Orange County, they had one objective: “take the home in a more modern, coastal direction”. Infusing the family’s cool, laid-back sense of style with Blackband’s signature “coastal bohemian” aesthetic, they created a bright, happy space that showcases a textural mix of furniture, d├ęcor, and art. The Blackband team remodeled the entire main floor, striking a beautiful balance between the easy flow of an open layout and distinct spaces with individual identities. The end result is a breezy home with a modern, beachy twist.

Melissah xox

Photos Tessa Neustadt for Blackband Design fashion moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...