11 January, 2015

The Colours of Summer










the colours of summer


Embrace summer and all it has to offer.
Dress up your home and wardrobe in bright jewel colours.
Right now I am loving the work of  Amber Interiors
and her stylish, colourful Bohemian design style.
I look at her interiors and feel so inspired
I want to re-do my beach house in this hippie chic look!   

{Links: 1. Eames® Molded Plastic Dowel Leg Side Chair, 2. Batik Indigo Hemp cushion (from Amber Interiors SHOP!!!, 3. hand woven ikat cushion , 4. Haryana Ikat rug from ABC Carpet & Home , 5. Jute Bouclé Rug, 6. Sarah Waiting for the Tide photograph, 7. Salvaged Wood Table, 8. faux sheep skin

Melissah xox


Images via 1, 2, 3-45, 6, 7, 8 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...